500 Newton Road
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242-1109
2005, Ph.D., East China University of Science and Technology, Department of Biochemistry
2001, M.S., JiangSu University, Department of Agricultural Engineering
My current project concerns the preclinical assessment of the therapeutic efficacy of vitamin C in blood cancers, such as multiple myeloma.
- Zhang X, Fan X, Qiu Y, Li C, Xing S, Zheng Y, Xu J. 2014, Newly Identified Thermostable Esterase from Sulfobacillus acidophilus: Properties and Performance in Phthalate Ester Degradation, Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 80(22), pp 6870-6878.
- Zhang X, Fan X, Li C, Xing S. A thermophilic esterase and its application in degradation of PAEs, Patent Application code: 201310178873.7, 2013.5.
- Hu Ke, Li C, Pan J, Ni Y, Zhang X, Xu J. 2014, Performance of a New Thermostable Mannanase in Breaking Guar-Based Fracturing Fluids at High Temperatures with Little Premature Degradation, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 172(3), pp 1215-1226.
- Su Y, Zhu Y, Yang X, Shen J, Lu J, Zhang X, Chen J, Li C. 2013, A Highly Efficient Catalyst toward Oxygen Reduction Reaction in Neutral Media for Microbial Fuel Cells, INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, 52(18), pp 6076-6082.
- Xu G, Yu H, Zhang X, Xu J. 2012, Access to Optically Active Aryl Halohydrins Using a Substrate-Tolerant Carbonyl Reductase Discovered from Kluyveromyces thermotolerans, ACS CATALYSIS, 2(12), pp 2566-2571.